About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lumiere & MAC haul + EOTD

I got my Lumiere and MAC haul today! I thought I only got MAC today but it turns out that Lumiere wasn't too far behind.

Here's the MAC paint pot in "Soft Ochre":



Here's my Lumiere haul. You can find the list here.





And an eye of the day! I am seriously tired of this camera. I can't get it to show the colors very well when I use flash. Understandably, colors tend to wash out in flash but jeepers, I know there's a way to keep the color in. Maybe it's by buying a better camera. Lol.



Products I used:

MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
Morgana Minerals in "Coraline"
Aromaleigh Pigment in "Amelie"
Aromaleigh Pigment in "Tea"
Aromaleigh Pigment in "Persephone"
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner
MUFE Smoky Lash
Estee Lauder sample palette (eyebrows)

I got my eyebrows done (threaded)! Can't you tell? ;]

Ah...just took another look at the picture. No, you can't see the eyebrow job because it's being shadowed by that hideous fill-in I did. D:

No comments: