About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meow Cosmetics: ScandalEyes Political Scandals Collection

I am extremely behind in swatching which is great because this means I will always have pretty colors to post about. :D This was a collection I picked up way back during the 2010 holidays. Yes, I know...it's more than 4 months after the fact and only now am I getting around to swatches. Yikes! Since some time freed up for me, I promise to post a bit more often than I have been.

I picked up a set of their Political Scandals eye shadows which is part of their Scandal Eyes collection. It's one of their permanent collections so no worries on having to snatch these up before they disappear!







I love how soft these colors are. I think the formulas for these are a bit better than some of the other Meow eye shadows I've come across. Sometimes, their colors will come out patchy when swatching/during regular use and tend to be a bit hard to blend. These colors were NOT like that.

My favorite colors are Mata H. and Paula J.

Have you tried out anything from this collection? If so, what have your experiences been? Favorite colors?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the fav colours you chose! Very pretty :D

Mrs. Sassy said...

Is it just me, or are the samples from Meow much smaller compared to what you get with other companies? Anyhow....I love the Christine one. They really do look smoother!

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Sophie- Thank you!

@Peace, Love & Sparkles- They do seem like that! The bags are taller than normal too so maybe that makes it seem smaller? I was trying to swatch this and had to dig all the way to the bottom of the bag to get it. :)

GenkiOriana said...

Lucille. I haven't tried Meow Cosmetics yet, but I have to represent Lucille from your swatches as a gorgeous color. ;)

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Genki- Lucille reminds me of Stila Kitten. :D I think it would work fabulously as a browbone highlighter.