About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fyrinnae: Eye Shadow Pigment Swatches

I love, love Fyrinnae and I love, love swatching their eye shadow pigments, all the while wishing my camera was able to pick up the complexity of their colors. When their store opened back up, I was able to snatch up a couple of colors I had been eyeballing. This was a haul I'd received about 2 months ago. I know, I'm extremely behind on my swatching. I still have a bunch of Meow collections to get through. :X









Apparently, they had sent me a free sample of Sumatran Tiger before but I had forgotten about it. Haha, well now I've got me 2 of these. While swatching, I realized that I had also gotten a Nijiro as a freebie before but since I cannot locate it, purchasing it was a good idea. I'm hoping I find it because I love the color.

Digital Faerie is such a lovely, shimmery teal. True fact: Dinosaur Plushie is impossible to take a picture of. Sakura is aptly named. It's white in the jar but swatched, it's got a very beautiful pink/lavender duo-chrome going on.

Gosh, it's so hard to pick a favorite!

6 comments:

The Peach said...

So many beautiful colors from Fyrinnae! And I agree, it is so hard to capture Fyrinnae colors in pictures!

Unknown said...

Sakura looks gorgeous. I'm trying to find excuses to get more Fyrinnae stuff :P

dull_flame said...

Is that Pixie Epoxy the shit or WHAT? I can't imagine living without it now! XD

Unknown said...

AMazing swatches ! ♥ fyrinnae too !

Natsumi Suzuki said...

I love how you started off with super bold colors and then it went all soft! Sakura is pretty, I have never seen it before! Lovely swatches as usual.
xoxxx

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Peach- Haha I keep telling myself I DO NOT need a new camera specifically for Fyrinnae.

@Sepia- Haha, I cannot fault you for your reasoning. I do the same thing. ;)

@dull_flame- Oh my gosh, I was so mad when I missed out on the PE blowout sale!

@MartianDelights- Awe thank you! Haha, Fyrinnae forever!

@Suki- I didn't even plan it out that way but I'm glad that it worked out, thanks!