About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meow Cosmetics: Holiday Wishes Swatches

Hello all! I have having a terrible case of eye sensitivity. They're bright red, stinging, and they won't stop tearing. My coworker thinks I've got pink eye...s. I don't know how I would've gotten it unless it's allergies. It's too cold to be spring yet.

I went to BellaLuxe yesterday for a re-lash. I didn't think I needed it since it's only been 2 weeks but I would've not be eligible for my re-lash after the 3 week period. I'm leaving to go back to NY this upcoming weekend, which would've been my 3rd week so I had to do it this past weekend. Anyways, after getting them done...well, I might not have needed them (only a couple fell out) but I LOVE how lush they look. As always, Dasha did a FANTASTIC job. So very happy with them - yay! :D They also started selling this vitamin supplement called Lash Drops which promotes/targets eyelash growth. More on this later. I can't wait to see if it really works for me. It looks like it worked superbly on Mitzi so I'm hoping for similar results. Right now, I'm on Day 2. :D

So onwards to the fun stuff! Meow's Holiday Wishes collection. Now I know these items are back in the vault but it's never too early to start planning right? :D Besides, I loved these colors so much, I couldn't help but share (along with the other 2,345 blog posts published on this collection xD). Beautiful colors!









Dammit, this should've been one of the first collections I swatched! GARRR. Now I have to wait an entire year before I can purchase full-sized collections. D: D: D: Sadface.

Haha, what are your favorite colors from this collection?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Serenity and Mirth look beautiful! I think I like those two best :)

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Sophie- I agree! My roommate was all "Wooooow O_O" about Mirth.

Natsumi Suzuki said...

Holy crap I want everything from that collection! Need to save up for an entire year perhaps ):

Hope your eye gets better!
xoxxx

The Peach said...

Great swatches! This looks like such a great collection! Too bad I didn't order anything from it :( Oh well, always next year! Hope your eye gets healed up soon!

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Suki- Aren't they lovely? Haha, at least we've got an entire year to save up. Thanks@

@Peach- We've got a year to save up - woo! Thanks!