About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm pretty sure I've done this look before.

Headed out today in the freezing cold to Blackfinn for a birthday celebration. I was going to meet up with more friends afterward but my feet were SCREAMING in agony. Damn heels.

As this post's title says, I am 99% sure I did this look, haha. But not with the new lashes! WOOO.



Please ignore my big pores and overall hairy-ness.







I used...

- UD Primer Potion
- UD Sin
- UD Sidecar
- UD Darkhorse
- Dior Diorshow (bottom lashes)
- Nabi Eyeliner (bottom waterline)

Ugh. My credit card bill looks DISGUSTING.

3 comments:

Mai said...

haha even if you have done this look before it still looks rather nice :)

Natsumi Suzuki said...

I love your little credit card bill rant at the end! Such a cute one liner but not so cute having it to deal with, booo.

Love the look (: And your lashes! Holy moly!
xoxxx

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Mai- Thank you!

@Suki- Haha, but it's so true. Thanks!