About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: Shattered Equinox Swatches

I was extremely sick. Finally went to the doctor yesterday, he prescribed me some antibiotics (turns out I have upper respiratory infection, which is just a fancy term for a cold), had a HORRIBLE reaction to the antibiotics (got all three side effects), had a severe migraine brought on by sinus congestion, did the neti pot, took some Zicam (unsettled my stomach even further), and blah blah blah.

Anyway, today, I am feeling much better. The migraine-of-doom is still knocking away but it's not blinding like it was yesterday. I come bearing gifts: Meow's Shattered Equinox collection!















My favorite colors are: Morose, Purpuraceous, Melancholy, Grandiloquent, Deranged, and really, all of the colors are just lovely. Livid Lilac would be great as a day-to-day blush and Rhetorical Ruin looks like super-duper-fun in powder form.

Lovin' the collection. :)

1 comment:

Jin said...

The colors do look good! Sorry about your cold. I'm working with Zicam; visit http://bit.ly/aZLzSy for $2 off Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Gel. Feel better!