About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Shiro Cosmetics: The Legends Collection + Haul

By way of Painted, I saw that Shiro Cosmetics has just come out with a new collection based off of the video game cult classic: Legend of Zelda.

I love this game. I sucked at it. Had to ask my brother to play it for me so that I could see what happened. I know, I'm lazy and weird. But he did it and we both got enjoyment out of it. Win-win, I say.

Anyway, I've been meaning to try out this company for a while. Every blog I visit has been raving about the awesome that is Caitlin. After a brief interaction with her through customer service myself, I can say that she's super friendly and has a very warm personality. :)

I can't wait to receive my samples!



I got home at 8:30pm today and checked my mailbox. There was nothing. I was perplexed because I got a shipping notification that some packages were coming my way. Usually mail gets sorted out by 4pm at the latest. They must have been super behind today because when my roommate got home (which was 9:30pm), she brought me mail:



*squee*

No comments: