About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Naked Palette

My new roomie is moving in tonight and my current roomie is organizing a bunch of stuff in her room, yelling at me to move my stuff and make room for the new roomie. I did what any logically minded person would do. Ignore her for the time being and play with my makeup. :D



I'm horrible at EOTDs and I still haven't figured out how to take good pictures of my eyes. I can see why UD has such a large following though and why this palette sold out. The colors are very pigmented and the formula is super creamy.

This was also my first time using UD's primer. Yeah, I can see why people are so faithful to that too.



Ingredients used:
- UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- UD "Virgin" (browbone)
- UD "Sin" (lid)
- UD "Darkhorse" (crease)
- Dior's "Diorshow"
- UD Eye Pencil "Zero"



Right eye.



Left eye. I think I like my left eye more than my right eye, haha.

I'm so glad I got this set.

4 comments:

femputer said...

You take lovely pictures of your eyes. :) I love this type of eye look. Neutral and classy and polished. It's funny that Urban Decay, being known for their crazy colors and insane glitter, is having trouble keeping up production on a neutral palette. But I can see why it's so popular. It really looks lovely.

Yums said...

Awe thank you! Yeah, I was feeling buyers regret after getting this palette but after playing with it, all regret left my mind. It's my first 'boutique' makeup purchase and I love it. It's so dangerous because I know UD comes out with palettes rather often. My wallet bleeds!

dull_flame said...

@ladyinatophat- I heard that. I spent $50 on a palette last year and I'm about to spend $54 (as soon as I can scrape it together, that is) on the new one. I travel a lot and they're good to have if you're only going to be gone for a day or two. No loose shadows rattling around.

Those pictures are lovely. I don't use nude colors much. If I need a softer look I'll use a colored veil or something pale and sparkly. But I do have a couple of nude colors.

Yums said...

Thankfully, a lot of the other palette colors don't really appeal to me (though BOS 3 is kinda calling...) and the fact that Naked came with 12 full eyeshadow sets just made it such a great bargain, I couldn't pass it up. If BOS 3 was all full-sized shadows, I'd be on that hungry on food. Haha.

Thanks!