About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

EOTD - Aromaleigh Pink Eye Shadow Look

Another pink EOTD. Not satisfied with the way this came out. I should've used a darker color on my outer v/crease.



Here is a closer look at one of the eyes. Not the brightest colors. I really need to move on from purple/pink looks.



Products used:

MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh's "Pillow Talk" (browbone)
Aromaleigh's "Fervor" (crease, outer v)
Aromaleigh's "Baby" (lid, inner lid)
Dior's "Diorshow"
CG Perfect Point Plus "Black Onyx"

2 comments:

prettybottles said...

i know what you mean by 'moving on from purple/pink looks'. i am always drawn to do purple makeup looks, and have to consciously not use it haha. pink looks really pretty on you!

Yums said...

Hi! I am too inexperienced to try anything brighter, newer, different color combos - stick with what you know, right? One of these days, I will try a crazy look! Lol.

Thanks!