About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aromaleigh: Spells

Oh. Em. Gee.

The swatches for the Harry Potter collection, "Spells", has been blogged/released/revealed.

SEE IT HURRRRRRRRR.

And look at these PURTY pictures BELOW!



*DROOL*



Must haves: Diffindo, Serpensortia, Nox

Maybes: Everything else.



Must haves: Crucio (why wouldn't I want an eyeshadow named Crucio?), Tarantallegra (I don't even remember what this spell does but I want its prettiness), Protego, Morsmordre

Maybes: Everything else.



Must haves: Wingardium Leviosa, Silencio, Finite, Obliviate

Maybes: Everything else.

It is probably very likely that I will purchase everything in this collection because Harry Potter = LOVE. Don't judge me for my lack of willpower. I'm not ashamed. LOL.

No comments: