About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aromaleigh: Gothic Lolita Swatches

It's a nice, sunny day today so I thought I'd do some swatches. I think I need to find a better lit area of my apartment because these pictures look like they were done under florescent lighting. Teddy Wisp and Angel Bouquet samples along with the full-size jars were purchased by me. The rest of the samples were generously given by the ladies at Aromaleigh.



Taken near my window with flash. It looked better with flash. Without flash, it looked muddy.



Little craving is a very cool pink. I have a really hard time wear really cool pinks because it doesn't blend well with my skin tone (fair, yellow/olive undertones).



Teddy Wisp is a very beautiful taupe. Angel Bouquet has that same cool undertone going on. I love how vibrant Purple Princess is.

More swatches to come!

No comments: