About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aromaleigh: Wonderstruck

I already bought all sample sets of all three before these swatches were released. Why, you ask? Because I have awesome powers of awesome foresight and I just knew how awesomely awesome these colors would be. I will NEVER run out of makeup ever again!

But have you EVER run out of makeup?

No. Because my willpower is non-existent and when I see a pretty color, I just WANT. I thought food was awesome but these new eye shadows are up there. LOL.



*happy sigh*



Must haves: The Wrong Alice, Curious Dream, Flamingo-Go



Must haves: Fiddlesticks (this used to be my frustration word in grade school), Frumious (WOW!), Opiate Advice (haaaa, definitely getting it for the name if not the color. "Oh that's just lovely! What color are you wearing?" "Opiate Advice." Totally sounded funnier in my head party), Rule Forty-Two, Tattered & Grown



Must haves: Will most likely buy everything here.

PURCHASE SAMPLE SETS HERE.

Also, please go see Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'hoole. It was pretty darned awesome. I now want to read the books and buy myself a pet owl. Are you allowed to keep a pet owl? I've never met anyone who has had a pet owl, only seen it in movies.

No comments: