About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aromaleigh: Mythos Swatches

I'm not taking the rest of that antibiotic medicine the doctor prescribed. I am so done with prescription and over the counter medicines. From now on, it's just holistic approaches. At least they don't make me nauseous and headache-y.

So on my GMAT exam, I wrote about zombies. I got a 5.5 out of 6.0 on the essays. Granted, I'm sure there are many who scored 6.0 out of 6.0 but did you write about zombies? I don't think so siiiiiiirs.

Anyway, onto Aromaleigh's new (and good-bye) collection swatches: MYTHOS!



















I may need to get full-sized jars of Hermes, Gaia, Hera, and Artemis.

I thought I didn't get a full-sized jar of Neptune and was kicking myself for it because it's such a pretty color. But then I realized that I did and I was just being stupid. >_> Yeah. I am extra.

What are your favorite colors? :)

Edit: I originally stated these were also part of Dormant Dream because I thought that was the name of Kristen's blog. Dormant Dream is actually not a part of the collection name at all...this is all a part of Aromaleigh. Unless I do the swatches over, I am unable to change the name on the photos so...hopefully this note will suffice. :) Sorry for the confusion all!

4 comments:

KittenMittens said...

so many pretties I can't pick a fav! Maybe the uber yellow. Maybe, and the pretty grey (I'm so overwhelmed by the many colours I don't even have the names straight anymore!)

Yums said...

@KittenMittens- That's how I felt when I saw the swatches Miss K posted on her blog! I couldn't wait to get my swatches and just decided to splurge on a couple of jars.

Lee said...

Nice blog! I like your photos. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

Yums said...

@Lee Thanks! I would recommend getting the Official GMAT Guide (12th Ed.) because it's been super helpful to me thus far. :) I also take a lot of practice exams over and over again on 800score.Com but I think you might have to pay to do the exams. Good luck with your studying! Let me know how it goes.