About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: Simple & Guilty Pleasures Swatches

Have I said how much I'm loving Meow Cosmetics? SURIOUSLY. From my original haul, here are the final swatches! (Sans freebies because I am too tired to do anymore swatches and pictures today.)



Purrrties. :D



Even MOAR purrrrties.



My favorite purrrrrties! I definitely like the colors from the Guilty Pleasures collection more than I like the colors from the Simple Pleasures collection. One of these days, I am going to have to just go and purchase an entire Meow collection because I know that of the colors I don't purchase, I'm missing out on a lot.

Still learning to do good swatches and taking good pictures! I looked at a couple of my earlier swatch work and bleh. I may actually redo them sometime in the future. :)

No comments: