About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: Lost Rainforest Swatches

Looks like another limited edition will be tucked away over at Meow Cosmetics. This time, it's the Lost Rainforest. I'm absolutely loving this company. Great colors, great formula, great prices, great customer service...should I go on? ;]

This beautiful collection is set to retire at the end of this month! Woot! Just in time for my low buy/no buy period to be over with!



I got a total of 3 blushes, 2 glows, and 1 eyeshadow. It's paltry. I know. So this really isn't that informative of a post as the other bloggers out there can be. But I'm amused. And I gots to play with the makeup. :D These were all swatched over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. Nothing makes colors stand out like that awesome product. Plus, I'm learning slowly how to utilize it to its full potential. WOO!



I haven't gotten around to using this color. Still trying to figure out what I should pair it with and I'm thinking purple. But I use purple in a lot of things so maybe not. I'm still trying to work out my camera so even if I did have a look for it, I probably wouldn't have good pictures for it. MUCH SADFACE.



Phantoma really is gorgeous. The color description says it's got a "pink iridescence." It's definitely a cooler pink because in certain lights, it looks purple.



My ONLY problem with the blushes is that I could NOT tell the difference between Forest Flame and Ginger Torch. I do think that if I squint hard enough, Forest Flame is more coral than Ginger Torch. All three colors are fabulous. Anana is so pigmented, it will definitely have to be applied with a very light hand.

No comments: