About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

EOTD - Sassy Minerals Purple & Pink

I really like pink and purple looks because they look the best on me. Plus, I've only started recently experimenting with makeup so I haven't learned all, if any, tricks of the trade.

Sassy Minerals Eye Shadows: Legendary (highlighter), Fake It (inner lid), Vixen (outer lid), Fatal Beauty (crease)



Other Materials: Rimmel "Exaggerate" Waterproof Eye Definer, Rich Defining Eyeliner in white, Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy, Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash, L'Oreal De-Crease Eye Shadow Base, Estee Lauder Eye Liner pen in brown

Tools: Ecotools Smudge brush, Ecotools shade brush, Ecotools highlighter brush



I'm still learning to use my camera so these aren't the greatest pictures. :(



No comments: