About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

EOTD - Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio "Megapixel"

Long time no post! I've been waiting for my Morgana Minerals haul and they finally came in. I've stopped purchasing mineral makeup for the time being because I've got enough that I need to use and review. Swatches are forthcoming - I promise!

Instead of stealing my friend's camera, I finally purchased my own. For its first debut...I give you my first EOTD ever:



Yes...I do need to pluck/wax my eyebrows. I used:

- L'oreal Decrease Eye Shadow Base
- Fyrinnae "Pixie Epoxy"
- Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio "Megapixel"
- Fyrinnae "In The Spotlight" (highlighter)
- Make Up For Ever Professional Smoky Lash
- Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Market
- Nabi Eyeliner Pencil in Black



I am still getting used to the camera. At 14 megapixels, you'd think the pictures would be a bit more clearer. :/

No comments: