About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm back! Probably briefly...

Hey all! It's been almost 9 months since I last posted. Hope all is well! I have a lot of catching up to do. Work has been super busy and after a long day, I'm planted in front of the TV rather than the computer. I haven't bought any new makeup recently as I have only been using the same products day in, day out. I did want to share with everyone what my morning and night skincare/makeup routines are.

In the morning, I like to prep my face with the following:

Products: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener, Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion, Ossion BB Cream 27/PA++, and Cle de Peau Smoothing Base for Pores.

I only started using BB Cream last week only because I have entered that phase in life where I actually care about protecting my skin from outside elements. BB Cream seems to be the miracle go-to item for lazy folks like myself. I'm still new to it and am not used to using any type of foundation on my skin. Do you guys have any recommendations for brands you like who make this product?

Followed by the makeup:

Products: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow - Candlelight, Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow - Sunlight, Tarte Amazonia Clay Blush - Exposed, FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara

And then at night:

Products: Charmzone DeAGE Red-Wine Skin Toner, Essence, Emulsion, Eye Serum, and Eye Cream.

I just got a new DSLR and am still learning how to use it. Forgive the not-so-great pictures! (They still came out better than my old camera - I think. :)

Anyway, that's it for now! Some questions for everyone: as mentioned before, for those of you who use BB Cream, what is your favorite? Also, any recommendations for eye cream?

4 comments:

Marcey said...

I've missed your beautiful swatches!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blog but I'm probably being hypocritical even saying so since I haven't blogged in way too long. Just got it up and going ans got a decent ammount of readers then slacked off. :/
Your swatches are amazing though and so helpful!

If you are loooking for BB cream recommendations check out Musings Of A Muse, She has reviewed nearly every American BB cream and a whole bunch of the original Asian ones. Just poke around on there, She did one megapost on the Asian brands and then there's individual swatches and reviews too. If you still aren't sure you can always ask her! She's the most knowledgable American beauty blogger that I know of in regards to BB creams.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

Unknown said...

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that youre doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful job on this matter!
jeux de barbies