About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: Xmas Rant Swatches

Hello all! It's been a long time since I've posted any swatches. I will try to make it up by posting Meow's Holiday Wishes and Ghosts of Xmas Past as fast as I can. I've got plenty more swatches coming so it'll be a while before I have to go purchasing again. :D

Speaking of purchasing, I REALLY need some PE. I'm running super, duper low.

Onwards to Meow's Xmas Rant swatches!













I can see why so many people love Drunken Relatives. I didn't get the purple as much as everyone seems to have. I saw it more as a deep, deep blue. You know if you draw on yourself with a blue pen and keep going over the same area with a blue pen? No? Just me? LOL. Well, that's the color Drunken Relatives reminds me of. It's gorgeous but I'm not quite sure how I'd ever use it. Oooo, what about as a liner? :D

My favorites are: Bustle (such a gorgeous color shift), Office Party (gorgeous teal with gold sparkles), and Grab Bag (drool).

Which colors do you like the most? :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg Drunken Relatives is one of the best purples ever!!

Robyn said...

I like Drunken Relatives, Commericalism and Some Assembly Required.

I thought I ran out of PE and then I found a whole other sample jar... annoying because I just bought a full size! Doh!

liquoredonlacquer said...

Awesome swatches! I love traffic! :-)

The Peach said...

There are a lot of great colors in this collection! Thanks for the swatches!

Kim said...

Oh poo, I got a couple of samples from this collection and totally neglected to get Drunken Relatives! As a purple fanatic, I'm ashamed of myself, lol. Glorious swatches as always, whenever I get an itch to go sampling around for new colors, I refer to your blog for ideas.

eRiN said...

I do LOVE Drunken Relatives, it's almost a duochrome effect with the blue-violet. I only got 2 sample baggies but I doubt I'll run out. I also love Bustle, but Some Assembly Req'd disappointed me because the website pic showed such a vibrant blue, not periwinkle. Oh well, still pretty!

Lady In A Top Hat said...

@Persephone- It's a very popular color. ;]

@Robyn- Just made a purchase at Fyrinnae a couple of days ago. :( Very sad I just found out they won't be selling lip lustres until they find new containers. Boo.

@liquoredonlacquer- Thank you!

@The Peach- Thanks!

@Kim- Hahaha, you should pick it up on your next order. ;]

@erin- I didn't get the duochrome effect too much...it came out look super royal blue haha

SilhouetteScreams said...

Bustle and Drunken Relatives look AWESOME