About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hi-Fi Cosmetics Art Saves! Collection

I love fast shipping. I start to get worried if I haven't received my product by the 2 week mark. Hi-Fi arrived in my mailbox just 1 day short of that 2 week mark. I'm so glad I got to try this product because the quality is great, colors are great, and there's just SO much product. They give you 3/4tsp at roughly $1 a pop. I bought the entire Art Saves! collection - sample sizes - for only $8.99 (+ S&H). That's 10 colors and I got 4 freebies!

Check out these awesome colors:









And the beautiful colors they sent as freebies:





Must have: Don't Forget The Violence

There are so many colors I want to try out from this store. The pricing and the amount of product you receive is such a great bargain. Nothing really stood out in this particular collection but I have checked out the other colors at the store and I've already got my eye on some of them. I didn't have any issues with the transaction so I didn't have to call up their customer service. That's the best kind of transaction.

Can't wait to make another purchase. :D

See any colors you like? What do you think?

4 comments:

The Peach said...

Yay for Hi-Fi! They have so many beautiful colors! You do great swatches!

Lady In A Top Hat said...

Thank you! Took a lot of practice - hope I can keep it up!

SilhouetteScreams said...

For some reason I had no idea there were so many neutrals in this collection. I love the look of the neutrals though, which is odd because I usually go for Hifi's obnoxiously bright colours :D

Great swatches!

Marcey said...

I don't remember anything catching my eye when I checked out this collection but now that I've seen some swatches I may just have to order some samples.