About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BftE Cosmetics: Wizard of Oz

Hello all! So I've still got a couple more collections left to swatch from my second Aromaleigh haul (Ciao Italia and Opulent Lustre being the largest). I also just received a shipping notification from Meow so those shadows should be coming in by the weekend. Yay! Lots of swatching in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, the weather will be amenable to picture taking. :D

In the meantime, Phyrra is having a contest. Win a complete Wizard of Oz mineral eye shadow pigment from her! Check out the details by clicking here.



Have you guys tried BftE Cosmetics? What did you think? I've never tried it before mainly because I find more varieties of colors with Aromaleigh, Meow, and Fyrinnae but I'm always up for something new. :) Definitely putting it on my "To Buy" list.

No comments: