About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Aromaleigh: Ciao Italia! Swatches

The last of my second Aromaleigh/Dormant Dreams haul. I am loving these colors.





Freebies the generous ladies sent me. :)



This would make for a great trio. Lovely.



I couldn't get this picture right! Grr. Poor swatching and picture taking. But the colors are still gorgeous.



Fragola looks like such a fun color. I love anything with a gold undertone.



Puffo is GORGEOUS. I see a bit of lavender underneath all that pretty blue.



More purples. :D



I don't know why Pistacchio would not take a good picture. I think it's because it's a more matte texture than the others and I swatch everything over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. I heard mattes don't do well with Pixie Epoxy.

Now I'm ready for my new hauls! :D

No comments: