About Me

My photo
I love makeup but I've never really experimented with it until I started reading other beauty blogs. I love, love colors.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: New Collections

I love Halloween. Besides being a season where we can wear some truly funkadelic outfits without any judgement. Plus, indie makeup companies like Meow Cosmetics come out with some super awesome collections! There are a couple of re-releases too - great for newbies like me.



This is the newest collection for 2010. I love the colors!



This is a release of an old collection. Still very pretty.



These appeared earlier this year and has been re-released for this holiday. :D



Another older collection. Purrrrty.



One of the newer, non-holiday related collections. It's a bit opaque for my tastes but I still want to try the colors out too!



Ooo, more of my taste! Decisions, decisions...

No comments: